30-240W DS43 Chile Led Street Lamp
ARON LUX 140LM/W Economic Led street lamp ALUX-KST series adopts qualified super bright Philips chip as light source and others eco-friendly materials, stable quality,IK10 long lifetime and no UV IR emission. The anodized die-cast aluminum house with good heat dissipation design and the reflector treated by anodic oxidation, combined the lamp tightly to make a real high luminous efficiency, powered by low voltage constant current driver, it's safety, energy saving and long lifetime. Saves 70% power comparing conventional lights, good choice for industrial&stadiums lighting solutions.
1.Philips Lumileds 3030 2D LED, 140lm/w, CRI>Ra80. Junction temperature <70°C
2.TaiWan MeanWell LED Drivers, wide AC90V~305V, PF>0.98, low THD<10%
3.Ultra-thin modular heat dissipation guarantees long lifetime up to 100, 000+hours
4.Light transmittance up to 98%. beam angles 85*140°
5.New design on appearance. Simple installation, easy disassembly. Wide range of application
6.High strength 6063-T5 aluminum alloy. Out door powder spraying and UV protection materials coated
7.Secondary optics design, anti-glare. Low UGR<20.
8.Switch/DMX512/DALI/0-10V and Zigbee dimming models are available
9.CE RoHS SAAC-Tick ETL FCC and IK10 approved, 7 years warranty
10.Suitable for street,express way, Parking lots, port , , industrial area, etc.
Installation Instructions1. Take out the lamp from packing box.
2. Fix the light on mounting frame and keep stable placement. For safety, make sure the power cables are connected by electricians.The power cord is 1.0MM triple shield wire, the brown is live wire, blue is neutral wire, and yellow/green is earth wire.
Maintenance/Repairing Instructions:1. Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance or repairing.
2. Clean the glass cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light .
3. Clean up the dust from the glass cover and heat-sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
4. Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
5. When install or replace power supply, directly open the back cover with a screwdriver, then remove the power supply.
6. On DC power out put, the red cable corresponds to the positive power polarity, and black corresponds to the negative. Pay attention do not reverse the positive and the negative in any circumstance.
CROATIA ROAD LIGHTING