50-300W Led Industrial Linear Lamp
ALUX-FMB series are powerful and energy-efficient LED light fixture available from 50W to 600W. It was design for tall halls, high warehouses, loading areas and freight yards. Various lenses for different beam angels enable this linear high bay to be efficiently used in heights up to 30m. It’s weatherproof aluminum alloy housing and the high quality polycarbonate lenses make it dust tight as well as water and impact resistant for use in harsh environments. This extremely robust light can be flexibly configured for use in a very wide application range. Suspended or surface mounted it will provide a perfectly homogeneous light distribution.
- 1.Philips Lumileds 3030 2D LED, 150lm/w, CRI>Ra80. Junction temperature <70°C
2.TaiWan MeanWell LED Drivers, wide AC90V~305V, PF>0.98, low THD<10%
3.Ultra-thin heat dissipation guarantees long lifetime up to 100, 000+hours
4.Light transmittance up to 98%. beam angles 45°,90°,120°,30°*90°,120°*90°
5.New design on appearance. Simple installation, easy disassembly. Wide range of application
6.High strength 7074 aluminum alloy. Indoor powder spraying and UV protection materials coated
7.Secondary optics design, anti-glare. Low UGR<15.
8.Switch/DMX512/DALI/0-10V and Zigbee dimming models are available
9.CE RoHS SAAC-Tick ETL FCC and IK08 approved, 7 years warranty
10.Suitable for street,express way, Parking lots, port , , industrial area, etc.
Installation Instructions1. Takeout the lamp from packing box.
2. Fix the light on mounting frame and keep stable placement. For safety, make sure the power cables are connected by electricians.The power cord is 1.0MM triple shield wire, the brown is live wire, blue is neutral wire, and yellow/green is earth wire.
Maintenance/Repairing Instructions:1. Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance or repairing.
2. Clean the glass cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light .
3. Clean up the dust from the glass cover and heat-sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
4. Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
5. When install or replace power supply, directly open the back cover with a screwdriver, then remove the power supply.
6. On DC power out put, the red cable corresponds to the positive power polarity, and black corresponds to the negative. Pay attention do not reverse the positive and the negative in any circumstance.